Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"I'M A BRAND NEW SKY TO HANG THE STARS UPON TONIGHT"

A blog is the quintessential "blank canvas".  It's a creative outlet you are sharing with anyone and everyone on this infinite space called "the internet".  This outlet in particular is one of creativity, motivation, and growth.  It's about completing goals, pushing yourself to continue to grow, and also acknowledging you will fail from time to time.

Pretty serious stuff, huh?  I promise it won't be.  I suppose the first post is equivalent to the "tell me a little about yourself" question on interviews, or (for me) the Conclusion paragraph in college essays...a big ol' stinky brain fart.

Ale

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! I just started a blog too, and my first post was pretty similar to yours, haha. But I'm also trying to focus on completing goals and pushing myself like you are. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maggie, How's it going so far with your blog? Send me a link, I'll check it out :)

      Delete